Friday, January 13, 2012

Benjamin Latham built by Jim LeFever

Check out the pictures of Jim LeFever's Benjamin Latham by Model Shipways - great job on this and your other kits Jim!

Jim's Comments: Late last year, I completed work on my version of your Benjamin Latham fishing schooner. I've now had a chance to build a case for her and to photograph the results. Several of the images are attached to this message which I hope indicate how she came out.

Needless to say, I'm very pleased with the kit. I learned quite a lot about schooners, materials and modeling working on the Latham and had a lot of fun building her. The quality of the instructions and especially the plans are exceptional and you are to be congratulated for producing a fine kit.

Regards, Jim LeFever








No comments:

Post a Comment