of the items we have on-tap for 2013:
- USF Essex - After a few bumps, we're in the home-stretch, shouldn't be long now before this masterpiece from Sam Cassano is in production!
- English Pinnace - Another simple yet elegantly designed kit from Chuck Passaro - nearly ready, laser cuts in progress!
- Gunboat Philadelphia - Another great Civil War era kit from Bob Crane - nearly ready, lasers & casting in progress!
- Sam Cassano is going to develop a cross-section kit out of our Constitution! More details to follow!
- Bob Crane is going to develop the USS Cairo!
- Chuck Passaro is going to (potentially) convert some of our Model Shipways Solid Hull kits to Plank on Bulkhead - Sultana? Harriet Lane? Others?
- And a few other things are on the horizon as well - still fleshing out the ideas.
What does it all mean?
Model Shipways will continue to be THE LEADER in model ship kits!