Friday, August 23, 2013

Model Expo's Free Replacement Parts Guarantee is Tops!

Did you know that Model Expo provides Free Replacement Parts for all of our
in-house manufacture kits? If you purchase a Model Shipways, Model Airways, Model Trailways, or Guns of History kit, you can be assured that Model Expo will replace defective or missing parts without charge – not even for shipping! 

Recently, Rich in Maryland had an issue with his Model Shipways Willie Bennett - here's Rich's note to us!

Rich's comments: I just received my replacement parts for my Willie Bennett kit. I am a new member of Model Ship World and know of your recent employment changes and I just wanted to say thanks for for the replacement parts. What a great company to work with.

Thanks again, Rich in Maryland





No comments:

Post a Comment