Thursday, November 1, 2012

Model Shipways Sultana by Tyson Betty

Tyson Betty of Sarasota, FL sent us the completed pictures of his VERY FIRST ship model kit -
the Sultana by Model Shipways! Great work Tyson and welcome to the Model Expo family!

As you can see from the pictures below, Tyson took time and did a fantastic job - time to tackle another kit!

Tyson's comments: This was my first attempt at model ship building, but I have had a great deal of pleasure in learning and doing.  I found the whole process to be rewarding and fun.

Your reputation was well documented on the internet, but I was surprised at the response and attitude of the parts department on the few occasions I needed their help.  Everything was prompt and professional in a fashion that we rarely see in today’s marketplace. 

My thanks to all of your staff for making this the experience that I wish to repeat as often as possible.

Tyson Betty, Sarasota, FL 







No comments:

Post a Comment